Sunday, June 5, 2011

May Book Summary



May was a fairly good month for me as far as quality of books. I only had one C read and the rest were B or above. I was fairly consistant with my reading mojo and have been for over a year now, however my blogging mojo is still lacking. I am really behind in my reviews and have some serious catching up to do. My goal is to focus on catching up on those reviews. I was able to do that a little bit this past week. Hopefully, I can stick with it!

May Reading Summary:
1. Unveiled, Milan (Historical) Rating: B-
2. Not another Bad Date, Gibson (Contemporary) Rating: B+
3. Hush, Adair (Romantic Suspense) Rating: B-
4. Lady Beware, Beverly (Historical) Rating: B
5. SEALed by a Kiss, Monroe (Contemporary) Rating: C+
6. River Marked, Briggs (Urban Fantasy) Rating: A-
7. Curse of the Pharoah, Peters (Mystery) Rating: B-
8. Never Less than a Lady, Putney (Historical) Rating: B+
9. SEALed Forever, Daughtridge (Contemporary) Rating: B+
10. Laid Bare, Dane (Contemporary/Erotic) Rating: B-

No comments: