Monday, December 27, 2010

Upcoming January Releases!




It seems like with the turn of the new year things will be picking up in the new releases department. I am looking forward to a decent amount of books this January. Here they are as follows!



Book 3 - Succubus Diaries
Urban Fantasy
December 28, 2010



Book 1- Scandal Series
Historical
January 1, 2011



Book 3 - Skin Series
Paranormal
January 4, 2011



Book 5 - Fever Series
Urban Fantasy
January 18, 2011



Book 3 - Halstead Hall
Historical
January 18, 2011



Book 6 - Wynette Texas Series
Contemporary
January 18, 2011


What books are you looking forward to?

 


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Definitely Shadowfever! Can't wait but also knowing it's the end of the series, I might put off reading it. It makes no sense. LOL

And SEP's because I like Meg and Ted and think they'll make an interesting couple.

I'm also looking forward to Kaki Warner's Chasing the Sun, Lynn Viehl's Frostfire and Rachel Vincent's My Soul to Steal.

Maija said...

I'm waiting for Shadowfever too! And I might get the latest Jill Myles also.

Is Archangel's Consort coming in January? If so, that's in my to-be-bought list.

nath said...

You can take a look at what books i'm looking forward to at Breezing Through :P LOL, you have so much restraint! :P