Saturday, September 25, 2010

October Releases



Looking at my list for October, I can see I just might be able to catch up with the TBR pile. I only am wanting five new releases this month. It's slim pickin's for me.

And these are the books in no particular order:

Hellions of Halstead Hall - Book 2
Historical
9/21/2010


The Rarest Blooms - Book 3
Historical
9/28/2010


Victorian Series (Fraternitas Aureae Crucis) - Book 1
Historical
9/28/2010


The Justine Jones: Disillusionist Trilogy - Book 2
Urban Fantasy
9/28/2010


The Iron Seas - Book 1
Steampunk
10/5/2010

3 comments:

nath said...

Depressing no? Only 5. I mean, there are months where you think you're going to be overwhelmed by all the new releases... and other months where, there's nothing :(

I want A Hellion in Bed but for some reasons, it's not here yet :( Hopefully this week.

I'm curious to see what you think of the Madeline Hunter. I don't think I'm getting it. The blurb sounded so-so.

The Iron Duke is a must of course :) and I should get Double Cross.

~ames~ said...

I want all but the Madeline Hunter.

It's been pretty slim pickings for the last little while. I've noticed I'm buying more e-books to make up for it. hehehe

Jill D. said...

Nath - I saw A Hellion in the store about a week before the release was scheduled. After I left the store it didn't dawn on me that it was in the store early.

Ames - Don't like Madeline Hunter, huh? I like her writing but it is not for everyone. A little to cerebral for some.

I just got an ereader (Nook) and I too am going to start an ebook phase :)